Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hmmmm...

For the past week, Mr Loh have been driving Newton's 3 laws of motion into our head like anything.

Newton's First Law states that a particle will stay at rest or continue at a constant velocity unless acted upon by an external unbalanced force. In simpler terms, if it moves it moves. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Newton is such a straightforward guy, I like.

Newton's Second Law states that the net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by its acceleration. In simpler terms, F = ma. This is easily demonstrated by the fact that I cause more damage to the wall with my bag on, than WITHOUT my bag.

Newton's Third Law states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. I don't think I can simplify this for anyone here reading this.

Out of these 3 laws, the one thing that has the most impact on me is not the second law, but the third law. "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

Like Mr Loh would say, "Let's pause here for a moment and think"...doesn't this Newton's Third Law of Motion sound familiar to anyone of you.

Does "What goes around comes around" sound familiar?

Does "Do to others what you want them do to you" sound familiar?

Lets pause here for a moment and think...hnnnn


No comments: