Friday, July 25, 2008

Term 3 Week 5

"Say Cheese!"

Well, this week was....rather tiring. For the very first time in my entire secondary school life in Jurong, I'm actually putting in effort to do my homework. Turns out that things get pretty tiring and I end up sleeping a whole lor later than I expected.

Monday, 21 July 2008
I can't remember what happened.

Tuesday, 22 July 2008
I can't remember what happened. Only knew that CME was cancelled.

Wednesday. 23 July 2008
Got more complains about the SLC t-shirt. Zhuang-ed qiang to cool down. I guess I could finally say I made a mark in 3-4. Mr Loh confiscated the balls in 3-4 too. "I don't wanna see any balls in my class!" *Immediately, boys all stand up and walks out of class*

Thursday, 24 July 2008
WTF. Ms Ong not here = no soccer. And whats worse is that we had english before that. For those of you who didn't know, Ms Phua is our new teacher and from what I noticed, she is seriously giving the class a hell lot of shit. It sucks, if you didn't realise. So had training then Mr Boay gave us a lift home. Rather, he dropped us at different points so it'll be easier for us to get home.

Friday, 25 July 2008
Nothing much. After school went for rehearsal thing and went back to school to play ball. Had some rather fun games.


5 Things I've learned this week
  1. F = ma, especially when you make a dent in the wall.
  2. Mao believe that sex was some form of healing.
  3. Hamsters shit, A LOT
  4. I can be really retarded by waving to random people on the street.
  5. Nigel really likes QianHui. like really. *wink*
By the way, for those of you who read this, please pass the message on to 3-4 that if they haven't handed in the money for the class photo, please do so latest by monday. I'm submitting the money on monday so if you don't pass me the money, you can't get the photos. Simply speaking, Monday no money = no class photo

No comments: