Friday, May 9, 2008

When I'm gone


"When I'm Gone - Simple Plan"

I came across this song when I visited Melissa's blog. She's quite an interesting girl, with seriously...whacky thinking.

Well, today was Mr Boay's last day at Jurong Sec for his attatchment. And as i looked back, i realised that there were qutie a number of girls that didn't like him because of the way he talked.Refer to the article dated "Monday, 7 April, 2008" for more info.

I mean, wth? Instead of critizing about the way he talks, why not change your perception of things. After all, he is treating us as somewhat young adults. Of course, feeling like that is normal, but to that extent? I think its the way you look at things.(Its just an example, i really hated to use it, but there wasn't anything else.)

And so, as i talked to so of them in the afternoon about Mr Boay, i discovered that actually not EVERYONE hates him.

But why. Why only to the point of just before he leaves then you find out he's okay. I mean, if you compare his lessons to Mrs Chong's lessons, Mrs Chong level can't even get close to Boay's lessons. (Well, that is when you compare how they both engage the class la.) Like come on, admit it. You ARE gonna miss him when he's gone.

And yeah, all of a sudden it made me realised how people's work are usually appreciated only after they're gone. Gone from this world? gone from their work place? who knows. but all that matters is that its only when they're gone, then it happens.

Why can't people appreciate the things/people around them while they still can. Some things just comes once in a lifetime, and its only when they're gone do you say, "Damn i missed that "


So yeah, i suppose most people learn the hard way better. And for me, i'm seriously gonna miss Mr Boay's lessons. Godspeed, Mr Boay.




She's everything i want, but can I be everything SHE wants?

No comments: