Thursday, May 8, 2008

My flowery entry

Hey all

It wasn't much today. Finished Elective History with ease. It was kinda funny when Mr Boay started putting Mentos on our tables to calm our nerves. For the first time, one hour passed by sooooooo slowly.

Then we went pk...Won't say much here cuz things screwed up bad. Don't bother to ask me either.

After that, went to JE library. (The library is starting to become my second home already!) Studied Geog with Sandy, Pearly, Jessika, Michelle and SiewHwee.I shall include Foo Aik and the Random Hot Dude. It was then when Jessika caught Random Hot Dude in the corner of her eye, occasionally stealing glances at him. Its kinda funny how the two of them found each other hot.(He has your email, Jessika.)

Turned out to be quite productive though lots of crap was thrown in. Learned that the fourth floor is ALWAYS, i repeat, ALWAYS crawling with mutts and bengs.

But there was peace, especially when Sabo Singh came up with his turban. Okay, racist alert. Yeah, I kept crapping about how he could control the place because he had a bomb stuffed in his turban.(no offence to all those who wear turbans uh.)

Just about now, is when my mum came up and wanted me to bring something home for her. So yeah, upon seeing Aunty Winnie(Yes its Winnie for Winnie the Pooh.) i realised that my mum was around. Everything happened so quickly, so swiftly, I WAS NINJA!
(For those of you who are dying to know why i actually ran away, just know that i automatically associate "My Mum" with "Danger". "Mum" and "Danger")


So yeah, after a while i came up, i had to study after all. So yeah...study study study till about 5? Then walked with them to the MRT and went home lor. Nothing much, just simply study at the Library.


Here's a YoMamma joke

Yo Mamma so dirty, Saddam Hussain tried to import her bath water to use as chemical weapons.


Geog and E maths paper tomorrow. I hope you're ready for it, Germaine

No comments: