Wednesday, February 25, 2009

...

For the first time, 1 second felt so long
1.0s...
0.9s...
0.8s...
0.7s...
0.6s...
0.5s...
0.4s...
0.3s...
0.2s...
0.1s...
0.0s...

And BAM. my nightmare became a reality. we actually lost by 3 points.
Reality is often the opposite of dreams. For all you dreamers, this does not include nightmares.
For once in a very long long time...I seeked God for help. Nothing.
For once I played with everything i had, but it just wasn't enough.
To make matters worse, it was raining after the match. God can really make things so dramatic at times.


I guess sometimes, when one door closes, many others open up. Though it was a heavy rain, the rainbow that came after that lightened my mood, just by a lil bit. For those that saw it, I hope it lightened your day too


Well then, I guess this is it. This is the end. All the sweat, blood, time, and even jokes we had. This is it.

Thanks guys. I hope we'll get to play together again. Jurong bball 'B' div boys 2009!





We lost, face it zm. Which part of the four letters l-o-s-t do you not understand. Is it THAT hard for your brain to comprehend?

No comments: