Saturday, October 11, 2008

You know what, screw this. I'm not gonna think of titles for my posts anymore.

Saturday 11 October 2008

Today was ChunHong's birthday. (And Jing Rui)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUNHONG! (and Jing Rui)

Met Nigel at BoonLay MRT station. EngLeng entered with his "sneak attack"-.-
Went to buy tickets for the movie "Connected". Basically about how this woman gets connected to some unknown guy on the phone. I would say that this is actually the best movie next to Death Note. Went to Lai Lai Kitchen to have dinner before going into the theater. Made some random calls to random people like QianHui.

After eating, we went to the arcade where I went to try the new Rambo game. I swear that it it a bloody cool game. Despite my death at the first boss, it was qutie an adrenaline pumping game. I think my pulse rate doubled by the time we left the arcade.

So we waited outside the cinema for ChengYong, who, for those that don't already know, DO NOT have a phone. Not even a bloody pager for some one his age.*cough*

But I suppose him being late wasn't entirely a bad thing. We saw this girl from ACJC who was ~oh.my.crap.she.is.hot~...lol

Whilst in the movie,ChunHong and EngLeng made jokes like crazy. Turned the whole "thriller" movie into somewhat a comedy. Not that i'm saying its a bad thing, but i honestly did feel that the whole thing could have been better.

Pit-stopped at Kopitiam where ChengYong had his char-kuay-tiao. It was around 9.30pm then. Didn't feel like going home. WANTED to take bus 242 for one big round just for the heck of it. Saw Glenda and the bloody dao-ed me.... Receieved call from mum to pick up sister, so bo pian. Had to leave. Oh well.

Anyways, if there's anything i've learned today, it would be that the Rambo game its effing fun.Off to play my counterstrike now. *Roger That*

*Insert Emo line of wisdom*

No comments: