Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tikam...

After reading Nigel's blog, I honestly feel rather bad. But if there's anything I learned, its that although it seems that you'll probably have a 25% chance if you randomly picked an answer (1,2,3,or 4/ A,B,C or D.), your chances will or scoring actually increases by a LITTLE bit if you picked the middle answer, like 2 or 3, or B or C.

Check this out.

Lol...Kaylin was right. Thanks yo.



So anyways, back to what I wanted to say

Thursday, 7 August 2008 (one more day to the opening of Beijing Olympics, not that I really give a damn.)

So on Wednesday afternoon, after school, Nigel, ChunHong, Robin and I went to ShengXiong for lunch. Its been quitteee a long time since I've been there.

What the hell. Anyways, after eating, we went over to the supermarket/the OTHER-part-of-shengxiong-that-sells-almost-everything. We went looking around for snacks that we could munch during class. Couldn't find what we want.

So just before we left, we just so happened to walk past this bunch of electrical appliances. LIKE WOAH! Kettle for just $18.90! Yes, thats right kids, $18.90. Not that it stores a lot of water, but its enough to boil water for our "3-4's cup noodle recess" day. Or so they say.

So after a bit of consideration, I have came up with the top 3 things that our classroom 3-4 should have.

Top 3 things that classroom 3-4 should have.
  1. Curtains
  2. Flask / Electric Kettle
  3. Shelf
Lets start of with 1, Curtains.
Well, I don't REALLY mean curtains. I was kinda referring to something that can make our classroom darker when necessary. I dunno about those of you sitting in front, but from the back, the powerpoint slides that the teacher put are a bit...light. I don't think anyone in school would object other than Mr Ang. *OI! ARLOW*

2. Flask/Electric kettle.
Simple...eat cup noodles la.... How to hide. No problem : Pulau Semakau!

3.Shelf
Books at the back. Hell, even newspapers at the back. Then MsPhua can't complain about the the newspapers being thrown around. Its....nicely stacked.(:

This is just a suggestion. For those of you that really wants to discuss, please do it in class. This is really something worth considering.

I don't ask why patients lie. I just assume they all do.

No comments: