Saturday, August 9, 2008

National Day

Seriously, who gives a shit about National day. I think most of us take it as a holiday lor...like wtf.

Saturday , 10 August , 2008
Anyways, for those of you who intend to catch the movie The Mummy : Tomb of The Dragon Emperor, prepare to be disappointed.

Movie starts of with couple given a task to deliver the Eye of Shangri-la to Shanghai, where apparently their son is supposed to be studying. To their dismay, their son was actually NOT in school, but in his uncle's bar. Being the protective mother to a schooling boy, the pub is definitely NOT a place where their son should be...

So anyways, boy brings parents to his latest discovery in his home which happens to be the emperor's chariot. Legend has it that the emperor's trapped in stone (yes, very similar to The Forbidden Kingdom) and the only way to release him is to first open the eye and give him the water from the pool of immortality. Parents, carrying the eye, get ambushed and then like all movies, the emperor gets released.....

Okay I think I have said enough, but for those of you who really REALLY wanna die to watch this show, I can tell you that...uhh...You Don't Mess With The Zohan is better, considering the fact that I find Zohan a damn lousy movie.

Happy belated birthday to Charmaine and Mr Boay.


Here I go,
Scream my lungs out and try to get to you.
You are my only one.

No comments: