Friday, May 30, 2008

about:blank

Was freaking bored as I started to surf around blogs. Then I found this thingy on andrea's site which she apparently asked me to do (indirectly). Oh well, here goes.


1) What's your ambition?
I have seriously no idea. Just let me flow with the current~~

2) Who is more important to you? Friends or Boyfriend?
Friends, definitely! Like hell I'd be gay.

3) Who is the person you trust most?
JocelynTing, from my primary school.

4) Do you have enough confidence?
How do you measure confidence?

5) Do you think you're approachable?
Maybe? I hope so.

6) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after rain?
Which theory do you want me to give: the scientific, or the "God's promise" theory?

7) What is your goal for this year?
Know my ambition.

8) Do you believe in eternity love?
As far as I hate to admit it, yes.

9) Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
Yes, but not to the point of suicide. Its kinda fun watching her cry though. I'm so sadistic.

10) What feeling do you love most?
To know that someone is there for me when I'm down.

11) What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
There's a whole long list. But I'd say that I'd want someone who's beautiful in character. Of course, she must be able to make me whole, otherwise she wouldn't be called my "other half".

12) List out 5 bestfriends of yours.
Ashre, Joel, BrianMark...the other two may be a bit embarrassed to see their names here.

13) Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
No. There are very superficial people out there y'know.

14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Nothing. Life is getting so boring,, I don't wanna live it anymore. I'm not being emo here, mind you.

15) Do you love yourself?
*kisses biceps*. Oh what were you saying?

16) Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Cannot, Desctibe, Within, Five, Words.

17) What have you done to please yourself?
okay this question is a bit awkward......

18) If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
Mawai Camp!!!! (26th may'08-28thmay'08)

19) Name one guy you are madly in love with.
refer to question 2 and 17

20) List 4 people out. Tagged them to do the quiz.
I refuse to. This may very well just go on, and on, and on, and on.....

No comments: