Saturday, April 19, 2008

I am Still bored

Dear Diary,

Aww, are you like..crying because i said those things? well...i suppose i'm sorry la.
Well, Mid Years are round the corner, and guess what : i HAVEN'T STARTED studying.
Worse still, there's like...10plus days till my first exam? Goodness, this year is passing by so fast.

But it wasn't all too bad. We went to watch the Jurong vs ChungChengHigh(MAIN) cough*main*cough. Jurong beat CCH by 2 points at the last moment. I'm too lazy to describe what happened. Details can be found here.

http://redsports.sg/2008/04/16/jurong-chung-cheng-basketball-2/


Oh, Jurong is playing Catholic High in the finals this tuesday too. I sure hope they win. Even if Jurong does lose.........okay never mind, I shan't go there, because they WILL win =]

I got selected to go for the Mawaii trip in M'sia! I hope that it'll be fun, being able to learn lots of stuff. Got 7 out of 8 for level descriptor in Geog, WOOT!

Well yeah, that about it for the past few weeks that I didn't write in you. I will try to keep up as often as i can. I will TRY. *crosses finger*.

Looking forward to her reply,
FrizoN

ps. its fun to call jingrui ba kua =]

No comments: